40 Years of news aggregation experience at your fingertips
If content is king, as Bill Gates famously declared in 1996, then LexisNexis is one of the largest kingdoms in the world. We have been aggregating news and business content for some 40 years now and not only have one of the largest news archives in the world, we also have the taxonomy and the search technology to make this information easily and rapidly retrievable.
This means that you can create smarter and more powerful business applications by leveraging our information to offer aggregated, curated and enhanced attribute content via APIs, allowing you to deliver better products to your customers efficiently and with agility.
Whether you need a global news aggregator to power your business application or corporate intranet, LexisNexis offers you access to a vast number of trusted sources, including:
- 17,000+ licensed news and business sources
- 4 million news articles and social media feeds daily, spanning 75 languages and 100+ countries
- A comprehensive collection of patent data from more than 100 patent authorities—31 in full text
- Vital regulatory and legal information, including 168 million federal and state court dockets and 7 million court documents, including 1.2 million briefs, pleadings and motions
- 600+ company & industry sources
- 200+ executive and biographical sources
- Access to profiles on 80 million companies worldwide, 1,000 industries and 80 million executives
- A powerful taxonomy system called LexisNexis SmartIndexing Technology™, that helps your customers uncover the most relevant search resultsOver 1.9 million company profiles and 3.1 million decision makers
Aggregated news delivery options
Our news can be delivered to you in variety of delivery options, depending on your needs:
Web service kit
Is an XML-based application programming interface (API) that can seamlessly integrate premium LexisNexis content into your application.
Distributed news feeds
17k of near real-time licensed news and business publications delivered in one unified XLM feed; plus each article is tagged for detailed indexing and analytics.
Deliver news content into your product offering in XHTML, NITF v3.0, and v 2.5 format emails, newsletters, RSS feeds, and mobile devices using Java and HTML.
Quickly surface news and business intelligence into SharePoint applications. LexisNexis supports User ID, Password, Client Matter, SSS and is Web parts, portlets, and JSR 168 compliant.
Allows users to build durable links to specific documents, sources, and searches.
A single, unified API allows users to integrate targeted news and social media into their application, platform, research or analytics.
Pricing for our data subscriptions depends on the content that is acquired and the number of users. A one-time setup and development fee is charged to custom deliver your chosen solution. If you are interested in working with LexisNexis as a news aggregation service, please fill out the form below to request a cost estimate.
- Near real-time news and social media information
- Access to news archives dating almost 40 year back
- Global information provider spanning over 200 countries and 90 languages
- Variety of delivery mechanisms
- Experienced development team to help integration into any environment